Saturday, June 25, 2011

HAPPY FATHER & 250611 :D

First :D is about Happy FATHER DAY :D
YIPII :D That Day , I Treat Baba eat Steamboat , That my first time treat baba ! (=

Second :D 250611 THIS DAY , FINALLY ! WE MEET UP ! :D

WAEY & YUCO

No Idea ! I woke up early in the morning to prepare myself ! :D wahaha
That Day really felt very good mood ! :D Why ? I Also Duno .__. ops xD

the look i wear :D


TeeHee :D FAQIAO ! :P



walk around there *VIVA* , coz i haven went there be4 ! suck :D
wa ! there really damn *cold~* This place really not for me to go ! :D hahha


after 10min , we take the LRT to Time Square . :D
Let's see the PIC :P


reached there about 2p.m something , i think ... ops .. i was hungry , I Proposal eat sushi!
when on the way, we passed by ZARA, very lucky, since I took a fancy to the inside of a clothes ,
I bought it [is not expensive, I am really happy], continue to SuShi Zanmai !



expensive 99 ! TT hahaha

HELLO :D SUSHI ZANMAI







xD









finish ate ! :D SHOPPING TIME !

SUI LAO PO ! see her pattern ! xD
* when she testing the clothes ! xD *


I like this effect :D blur blur :D






see ! her again ! noob face :x xD



WAEY & YUCO


My Friends (= long time no see :D

finally ! reach home between 9p.m something -.- tired -.-



The face I Have :D !







hope we can meet together more and more and more ! .__________.

No comments:

Post a Comment